Animated Christmas Lights in Cape Girardeau, MO.
1606 Oak Hills St.
(Corner of Bertling St. & Bel-Air Dr.)
Show Schedule (subject to change):
Our show is over for 2022.
We plan to start up again in Mid-November, 2023!
Tune to 103.7 FM to listen when you are nearby.
*Severe Weather Notice:
We generally run our light show regardless of rain or snow; however, for everyone’s safety we will not run it if there is lightning in the area.
Please check here or our social media accounts (@oakhillslights) for cancellation notices. Thank you for your understanding and support.
None of this would be possible if it wasn’t for our supportive neighbors. With that in mind, please:
- Don’t block the roads or driveways.
- Turn your headlights and driving lights off when stopped.
- Keep you radio volume at a reasonable level. Our neighbors have already heard the music. 🙂
For your safety:
Please keep off the lawn/display area.
Oak Hills Lights is a FREE Christmas holiday musical light show for our community. We do this for our own enjoyment and hope you like it too!
Please visit our About and Q&A pages for more information.
We also started compiling a list of other light shows and large displays: Christmas Lights in the Cape Girardeau Area.
Follow our social media pages for the latest information. You can also comment and provide feedback there. We are always looking for new music requests and other suggestions to make our show better.
- Google Street ViewI forgot to post this earlier. Last November, I think just before Thanksgiving, Google Street View came by… They don’t come by here very often, so this will probably be around for a while. 😃
- New Videos AddedWe uploaded some more videos from our show this past season… Oak Hills Lights – 2022 Light Shows
- Tonight is our last show of the season!We will be running a limited playlist of non-Christmas songs tonight until Midnight. I believe Jeff’s Lights and Hubbard Family Lights are running tonight as-well. This is Jeff’s last year doing pixels.
- Be sure to check out our YouTube channel!Some of our newer videos are online now.
- Regular Hours Tonight!Well, it looks like it’s going to be a very wet night. We are just going to run our regular 5-10pm hours starting tonight, and won’t be doing a kick-off at 7pm this time.